2012年2月9日 星期四

Spring : Elie Saab couture




I think these dresses can make any girl feel like a princess. 

I just had a quick look at the spring 2012 couture collections that were presented at Paris fashion week and Elie Saab was definately my favorite. Chanel had a few beautiful sequined dresses and of course the typical jackets, but for me the collection in general didn't really stand out. Maybe because the main colour was dark blue and that still reminds me of the uniform I had to wear during my first 2 years if highschool. Nothing wrong with Valentino either, but I liked his normal spring collection better. And I can't even remember the other runway photos I looked at...The classic but oh so flattering cuts of these Elie Saab dresses in combination with the femine,delicate materials ( and maybe the fact that pastel colors are THE trend for spring) makes these dresses perfect. I can even imagine that a white version of  nr 3 and nr 6 ( a bit less transparant aswell maybe) could be amazing weddingdresses. 

Did you take a look at the Couture collections this season ? Do you like the Elie Saab dresses ? Which one is your favorite ? 


沒有留言:

張貼留言