2012年4月13日 星期五

Asian Korean Fashion Review from customer in Singapore

Review from customer ,

  AsianKoreanFashion Review:Sponsered Clothing



Hello ladies and gents,
as the title says, this will be a sponsered review of the website Asian Korean Fashion. This is pretty much a wholesale website for asian fashion, similar to WholesaleDress and Wholesale7. It is located in Hong Kong.

Rest assured, this is 100% honest even though it is sponsered.
You can't buy my opinion with a $12 dress.


Above are some of the designs you can find. There are a wide array of choices but I picked out the more gyaru ones as that is my favourite style.

Review

Website (Design & Interface): 
Nice, professional-looking site which is easy to use. They also have a live chat function if you require assistance. My absolute favourite thing is that they tell you what is instock and what isn't. I hate placing my order only to find out that a lot of items are OOS.

Selection:
They definitely offer a wide range of clothing for sale. In terms of uniqueness though, the clothes are similar or identical to the ones sold on other wholesale websites.

Customer Service:
Five out of five! The staff were very patient with my despite my general ditzyness. Enquires were replied promptly and most important - clearly. One of the reasons I love ordering from Hong Kong sites is that they can speak better English compared to China or Taiwan.

Shipping:
Their shipping was surprisingly fast, my package came to me in an amazing ten days.
Bear in mind that Hong Kong is quite close to Singapore
 They also update your order status regularly. Mine was even changed to 'delivered' on the day of delivery.


Out of all their clothes, I chose this one to do a review on.
It costs US 11.87



Quality:
Not bad, fabric is pretty decent for the price.
However it is a little to sheer, especially near the bottom.

Is it true to picture?

The design is a wee bit different (eg. ribbon in front is smaller) so I think they aren't identical.
However, it is good enough for me. 

Final Verdict:
Would purchase from them again

Overall, I think they are worth purchasing from. The clothes they sell are very similar to the pictures show, albeit minute differences. Furthermore, the mark up is not as high as other websites, eg. Yesstyle. From my experience, I respect their quality of customer service as well as efficient shipping. If you are living in Western countries where asian fashion is difficult to find, I'd say definitely give it a try.

If you want to know more information about cheap clothing online,

沒有留言:

張貼留言