2012年8月23日 星期四

AsianKoreanFashion Review from Finland Customer

Here is the review link from Finland Customer,

http://caramel--coffee.blogspot.de/2012/08/sponsored-post-asiankoreanfashioncom.html



Hello~ ♥ Asiankoreanfashion, an online fashion boutique retailer/wholesaler based in Hong Kong was kind enough to send me one of their products to review. I recommend them especially if you're looking for dresses and one pieces, they have huge amounts of cute dresses for party & casual use.
 
 
 This kind of light beige dress I received. It's simple but still interesting with the pleating and the cute collar and literally goes with almost anything.
The twisted belt came with the dress too.

How should I rate my experience? Well, I obviously like the dress, the quality is nice, but since the prices are quite low (USD15) you can't expect the best as possible. Shipping to Finland was pretty quick.
I wanted pick a few of my favorite clothes from their store, here are some of them for inspiration:




All the clothes were so pretty, I could surely wear any of them any day haha~











Omo apparently this one was taken in front of Marimekko and because im a Finn I had to share it : D
I also created these six different, quick looks to go with the same dress for slightly colder days (like today), I simply love coordinating ;) Which one is your favorite?



You might see some of these in the future if I'll continue my outfit diary soon ♪
 
 
If you want to see more information about cute cheap clothing , please visit http://www.asiankoreanfashion.com/

沒有留言:

張貼留言