2012年9月13日 星期四

AsianKoreanFashion.com Video Review From Estonia


AsianKoreanFashion review from Estonia Customer,

http://yukichama.blogspot.hk/2012/09/dotted-pink-collar-shirt.html

I recently got a super cute shirt I absolutely adore from Asiankoreanfashion.com. It has everything a cute shirt should have - dots, salmon pink, collar, a ribbon and many other cute details :)

Instead of taking photos I'll post an OOTD video this time! Let me know what you think~~ Would you like to see more of should I stick to photos only?


SHIRT: Asiankoreanfashion.com JEANS: Terranova, SHOES: Seppälä USAMIMI: diy  ACCESSORIES: Expression, Newyorker

Image from the store:

The shirt itself costs $14.95 and looks identical to the image. It does look a bit different on me tho, because, you know, I'm pregnant and my stomach isn't exactly flat anymore. :)

Quality wise there were a few loose threads here and there but I cut them off and everything looks good now. :) Actually it's a common thing for wholesale stores - their quality isn't the best but the price makes up for it. Also, so far all the stitches have stayed together so cutting off the loose threads didn't do any damage to the clothing.

I suggest you to check out the rest of the store as well. They have lots of Asian clothing at great prices! Also it is updated almost daily so there is always something new to see!



沒有留言:

張貼留言